Lake Braddock High School Athletic & Activity Registration
*** Grades 9 - 12 ONLY ***
Please review the Registration Guide to get started!
*Note - This process is NOT phone friendly. Please use a computer to complete registration!
**Parents will create one account per family. Students in the same family will need to be registered within the same account.
**Once you have created and verified your account, you will then need to register your child(ren) for sports/activites.
- Login with your username and password to access the family account you created.
- Click 'Register', and select either 'Athletic Registration' or 'VHSL Academic Activity Registration'.
- Enter your child's Student ID number and Last Name.
- You will be brought to a page that has a list of 7 steps on the left-hand side of the screen. Anything with an (*) must be filled out.
- Step 1: Select Student - Your child's information will pull from SIS. Please verify that this information is up-to-date and make any necessary changes to ensure accuracy. Click 'Next Page'.
- Step 2: Select Activity - Here you will be able to select any and all sports/activities your child is interested in. Hold down the 'Ctrl' button to select multiple sports in a single season. Click 'Next Page'.
- Step 3: Parent/Guardian Information - Please fill out the Parent/Guardian information with accurate contact phone numbers, emails, and address. Please list both parents/guardians if possible. Click 'Next Page'.
- Step 4: Physical Forms - Here you will verify that you acknowledge the VHSL Physical Examination Form requirement. Physicals can be emailed to Kristyn Wharton at email@example.com (PDF format only, Revised February 2017 version only), mailed to the school, dropped off in the main office, or handed in during Tryout Card distribution. If you have already submitted a physical for this school year (2020-21), it is on file and will remain valid until June 30th, 2021. Blank VHSL forms can be found here. After checking the box, click 'Next Page'.
- Step 5: Emergency Care Card - This piece is now collected electronically and shared with coaches at the beginning of the season. Please make sure this information is complete, thorough, and accurate, as it will be shared with EMS in the event of an emergency. Please pay close attention to the 'Other Emergency Contacts', in which you will be asked to list at least 2 people we may call if you cannot be reached. Hard copies of the ECC are no longer a requirement if you have completed registration. Click 'Next Page'.
- Step 6: Concussion Education - This piece is now collected electronically, as well. Signed paper versions will no longer be collected by the Athletic Trainers or Activities Office. Please carefully review the presentation in its entirety. It will need to be signed electronically by both the parent and student. Click 'Next Page'.
- Get a copy of the Concussion Education Presentation in your language below:
- Step 7: Others - Here you will be able to fill out additional paperwork that is optional, such as the Weight Room Permission Form, the Driver Release Form for field trips, and Field Trip Permission Form. At the bottom, both you and your child will be asked to electronically sign an agreement to the terms and conditions of registering for sports/activities. DO NOT CLICK 'SAVE AND FINISH LATER'. For whatever reason, the 'Next' button does not highlight blue like it does in previous steps, but you will need to click 'Next' to finish the registration. Click 'Next'.
- Next, you will be taken to a "Checkout Page" where you will be asked to verify the sport(s)/activity your child is registering for. Click 'Submit'.
- Be patient as the next page loads. You should get confirmation that you have completed the registration. Feel free to print or screenshot this page for your records.
Parent/Guardian Health Screening Commitment Form is an agreement to complete a daily health screening prior to sending your student-athlete to school. We are asking parents to complete this form electronically. This will allow your child to enter the building for workouts and/or practices amidst COVID-19 procedures. We are hoping this form will eventually take the place of the daily screenings that coaches are currently conducting. To fill out this form, please click here.
Tryout Card Distribution will be shared via News You Choose, the LB Athletics website, and social media prior to the start of each season. We typically distribute Tryout Cards the week before each season starts. Please keep an eye out for this information as your season approaches!
To review the *updated* Tryout Information for the 2020-2021 school year, please click here.
To sign up for weekly News You Choose updates on Activities & Athletics, please click here.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: